Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/15/2014 -- Small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) performed well in 2013. This was due to the positive development of kettles, which dominates sales, the improving economic situation in the country and the short replacement cycle for such products. However, demand suffered from a lack of advertising and promotion and very few innovations were introduced. In 2013, small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) recorded retail sales growth of 3% in volume terms and 4% in current value terms.
The leading player in small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) remains Groupe SEB, with an 18% share of retail volume sales in 2013. The company's Tefal and Krups brands are well-known to consumers; it holds strong positions in other categories of consumer appliances in the Czech Republic.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Small kitchen appliances (non-cooking) is not expected to perform strongly over the forecast period. A 1% retail volume CAGR is expected, though the growth rate is likely to slow year-on-year. The lack of innovative ideas and marketing and promotional activities will hamper growth rates. Retail value sales face an even worse situation due to the price war between manufacturers. Thus, a negative 1% constant value CAGR is projected for the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Has the recession impacted performance in small kitchen appliances insdustry?
- Are coffee mills growing in line with coffee machine consumption?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee Mills, Kettles, Other Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Small Cooking Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Germany
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Turkey
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Romania
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Saudi Arabia
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Portugal
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Denmark
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Israel