Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/27/2014 -- While it remains the world's leading player in video games, Nintendo faces significant challenges over 2012-2017. This profile analyses the company's potential responses to the challenge represented by Sony and Microsoft's next-generation consoles, and considers the viability of Nintendo's strategy of producing software exclusively for its own hardware in light of the rise of mobile gaming.
Euromonitor International's Nintendo Co Ltd in Toys and Games (World) company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Toys and Games industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys and Games in South Korea
- Toys and Games in Japan
- Toys and Games in the Philippines
- Sony Corp in Toys and Games (World)
- Toys and Games in Canada
- Toys and Games in the US
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Korea
- Toys and Games in Thailand
- LEGO Group in Toys and Games (World)
- BandaI Namco Group in Toys and Games (World)