Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/09/2014 -- Confectionery packaging grew by 3% in unit volume terms in 2012, reaching 553 million units. Confectionery is less essential for living compared to fresh foods and other types of foods that provide essential nutrients required for living. Furthermore, with the health and wellness trend, increasing numbers of consumers are cutting down on their consumption of confectionery foods. However, manufacturers continue to launch products which are healthier than traditional confectionery and, as such,...
Euromonitor International's Confectionery Packaging in Malaysia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chocolate Confectionery, Gum, Sugar Confectionery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Confectionery Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery Packaging in Taiwan
- Confectionery Packaging in Canada
- Confectionery Packaging in Japan
- Confectionery Packaging in Poland
- Confectionery Packaging in the Philippines
- Confectionery Packaging in Mexico
- Confectionery Packaging in China
- Confectionery Packaging in Italy
- Confectionery Packaging in Thailand
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Confectionery Sector in China