Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/13/2014 -- Japanese consumers continued to take out more loans in 2013. This was largely driven by credit card lending in card lending. Card companies in Japan remained active in giving cardholders discounts and reward points to promote card spending/lending. Cardholders enjoyed a seamless transaction experience and widespread credit card acceptance at large retail chains as well as the growing e-commerce sites. As credit card debt in Japan is largely paid off in the next month due to consumers' fear of...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in Japan report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lending in Thailand
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Lending in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Lending in South Korea
- Consumer Lending in Norway
- Consumer Lending in Malaysia
- Consumer Lending in Italy
- Consumer Lending in China
- Consumer Lending in Denmark
- Consumer Lending in Canada