Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- Dishwashing in Tunisia was characterised by hand dishwashing over the review period, with the category representing the bulk of dishwashing volume sales in 2013 due to its wide availability and affordable retail prices. Despite the rising middle class, hand dishwashing still enjoyed volume and value growth in 2013 due to economy-priced products aimed at matching the expectations of low-income consumers. As a result, overall dishwashing registered volume and value growth in 2013.
The competitive landscape within dishwashing in Tunisia is fragmented among a number of players. The category was led by Colgate-Palmolive in 2013. The latter registered a retail value share of 24% in 2013, thereby maintaining its leading position. The company also enjoyed brand recognition with its global leading brand, Palmolive, within hand dishwashing. Its Citrol brand is well-trusted in Tunisia, resulting in a value share of 39% within hand dishwashing in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dishwashing is expected to register value growth over the forecast period. However, growth will likely be at a much faster pace than that of the review period. This can be explained by growing consumer demand for economy products in order to save money. In addition, price competition should increase in Tunisia due to the expected consolidated presence of international players, domestic manufacturers and increasing imports of cheap alternatives. Dishwashing is thus predicted to post a CAGR of 2% in constant value terms at 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dishwashing industry in Tunisia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dishwashing industry in Tunisia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dishwashing in Tunisia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Dishwashing in Tunisia?
- What are the major brands in Tunisia?
- What is the dishwasher penetration rate in Tunisia?
- What are the key new product launches in the dishwashing products market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dishwashing in France
- Dishwashing in the US
- Dishwashing in Canada
- Dishwashing in Israel
- Dishwashing in Australia
- Dishwashing in Azerbaijan
- Dishwashing in Ireland
- Dishwashing Products in Japan
- Dishwashing Products in the United Kingdom
- Dishwashing Products in Germany