Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/12/2014 -- The home improvement industry has started to recover from half a decade of slump and depressed housing markets. However, the future will be challenging, as the industry needs to adapt better to emerging markets, which will account for an increasing share of demand. At the same time, new trends are emerging, such mobile technology applied to the home, and environmental concerns regarding energy consumption and waste. The impact of those has yet to be fully realised in home improvement.
Euromonitor International's Home Improvement: Category Overview global briefing offers the big picture view of the size and shape of the Home and Garden market. The report delivers strategic insight into some of the key areas of the market, including emerging regions, countries and categories, as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies opportunities,analyses leading companies and brands, and offers analysis of major factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in US to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Russia to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Brazil to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in China to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Italy to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Japan to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017