Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/17/2014 -- Homeshopping is still a relevant sales channel for companies, which are continuing to receive revenue from customers who have yet to transition to ordering products online. It is generally the older generations who continue to place their orders via telephone or catalogues, although companies are trying to re-channel these customers to place their orders online by providing the exact same order sheet on their websites as used in their catalogues. However, even if this rechanneling reduces costs among industry players, there are still those, such as Ginza, which continue to send out catalogues in line with demand from their customers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Sweden with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Sweden, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Sweden market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Sweden?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Homeshopping, Beauty and Personal Care Homeshopping, Consumer Appliances Homeshopping, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Homeshopping, Consumer Healthcare Homeshopping, Food and Drink Homeshopping, Home Care Homeshopping, Home Improvement and Gardening Homeshopping, Housewares and Home Furnishings Homeshopping, Media Products Homeshopping, Other Homeshopping, Traditional Toys and Games Homeshopping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Denmark
- Homeshopping in Finland
- Homeshopping in Australia
- Homeshopping in Romania
- Homeshopping in the Czech Republic
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Colombia
- Homeshopping in Hong Kong, China