Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/21/2014 -- Oasis Diagnostics Corporation (Oasis Diagnostics) is a medical device company. The company develops and commercializes tools for diagnosis and detection of diseases based on saliva or oral fluid. Its technologies address the three main segments of the in vitro diagnostics [IVD] marketplace molecular diagnostics [including DNA and, RNA], or nucleic acid testing [NAT], point of care [POC] testing and testing performed in the laboratory. The company's products include DNA SAL, Super SAL, VerOFy, Versi SAL, UltraSal-2, K-ras strip assay, sample collection swabs and viennalab. Oasis Diagnostics offers technologies that utilize blood, tissue, cerebrospinal fluid and others. Its products find applications in public health, testing for drugs of abuse, general wellness and others. Oasis Diagnostics is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, the US._x000D_
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Oasis Diagnostics Corporation portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- InstantLabs Medical Diagnostics Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Biomagnetics Diagnostics Corporation (BMGP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Celera Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXPC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Ohmx Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Quanterix Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update