Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/03/2014 -- As South Africans lead increasingly busy lives, so they look towards products that offer them the greatest convenience. Convenience remains a key driver for packaging innovation in South Africa. Manufacturers use this trend to differentiate their products on retailers' shelves and grow market share. Convenience can come in the form of smaller pack sizes for on-the-go consumption, larger pack sizes to save on the number of times consumers have to visit the store to replenish the product,...
Euromonitor International's Packaging in South Africa report offers insight into key trends and developments in the industry. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Plastic Packaging Product Market in South Africa to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Plastic Packaging Product Market in South Africa to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hot Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Soft Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Tobacco Packaging in South Africa
- Home Care Packaging in South Africa
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Africa