Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/08/2014 -- Growing health consciousness in Morocco, especially among dairy consumers, has influenced yoghurt in particular. Not only are consumers looking for products with lower fat content, but they are also now looking for other health benefits, such as pro/pre-biotic offerings and fortification with vitamins and added calcium. Leading company Centrale Laitiere Maroc helped to improve the understanding of functional yoghurts through rigorous advertising campaigns emphasising the benefits of these products on the digestive system and overall health.
Centrale Laitiere Maroc led sales of yoghurt and sour milk drinks in 2013 with a 62% value share. The company, which has benefited from its strong presence in the category for a long time, and has a loyal customer base, continues its strategy of new product development and strong advertising.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The rise of health consciousness among consumers will positively impact yoghurt and sour milk drinks. Dairy consumers, in particular, are very careful regarding what they consume, with special attention paid to their fat and sugar intake. Strong peer pressure, especially among females as an increasing number enter the workforce, is expected to make them conscious of their physical appearance, and thus they are likely to switch to healthier meal options, including snacks. A number of fitness centres and gyms are also opening up across the country, offering special deals with their memberships in order to encourage physical fitness. The forecast period is expected to see this trend moving forward, providing companies with an opportunity for new product development with healthy product offerings.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- Which variety of yoghurt is performing better - spoonable or drinking?
- In the wake of recent controversies, what does the future hold for functional probiotic products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Sour Milk Products, Yoghurt.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in the Netherlands
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Vietnam
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Iran
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Taiwan
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in India
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Colombia
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Hungary
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Russia
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Denmark
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Products in Australia