Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/12/2014 -- Global Organic Food industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global organic food market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global organic food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key organic food market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global organic food market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 8 major economies, including France, Germany, UK, Japan, US, alongside individual country chapters
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global organic food market had total revenues of $74,816.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2009 and 2013.
The fruit & vegetables segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $27,601.9m, equivalent to 36.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $99,881.6m by the end of 2018.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global organic food market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global organic food market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global organic food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Global Organic Food
- Chilled & Deli Food: Global Industry Guide
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Modified Starch Market -Food) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Frozen Food - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide