Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/13/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Pharma Mar, S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Pharma Mar, S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Pharma Mar, S.A. (Pharma Mar) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company discovers, develops, and sells marine-based drugs to treat cancer. Its research, development, and innovation department has discovered 700 new chemical entities and identified 30 new families of compounds. The companys product pipeline includes Yondelis, Aplidin, Zalypsis, PM01183 and PM060184. Pharma Mar develop drugs to treat rare orphan diseases. It has treated 12,000 patients with different types of cancer. The companys research and development activities focus on antitumour, antiviral, immunomodulation and tropical disease domain. It operates as a subsidiary of Zeltia, S.A.
Pharma Mar, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2012: PharmaMar Presents Data From Five Ongoing Trials At ESMO 2012
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit