Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- Pharmaceuticals in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare. Market values have been calculated at ex-factory prices (the value at which manufacturers sell the drugs to distributors). Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The South Korean pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $14.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
- There is a certain level of uncertainty in the South Korean pharmaceuticals market because the government has been initiating cost containment policies by reducing the list of reimbursable drugs and increasing the use of generic drugs.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $17.8bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the pharmaceuticals market in South Korea
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pharmaceuticals market in South Korea
Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Korea economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Korea pharmaceuticals market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the South Korea pharmaceuticals market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea pharmaceuticals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals in South Korea
- OTC Pharmaceuticals in South Africa
- The University of South Florida - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cipla Medpro South Africa Limited (CMP) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- South Korea Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q3 2014
- South Africa Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q2 2014
- Medical University of South Carolina - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd (APN) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q1 2013