Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/29/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnsons (J&Js) Simponi and Takedas Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
The publisher valued the UC market in Japan at $64m in 2012. By 2022, this figure is expected to rise to $173m, with a CAGR of 10.5% over the 10-year time period. Growth within this market will stem from the increasing number of prevalent cases of UC, as well as the continued uptake of the anti-TNF brand, Remicade. UC is considered a western disease in Japan, and it has been observed that with the westernization of Eastern cultures namely, their culinary habits UC is on the rise.
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape._x000D_
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis._x000D_
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2012-2022._x000D_
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan Ulcerative Colitis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return_x000D_
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis._x000D_
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential_x000D_
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance_x000D_
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Ulcerative Colitis.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit