Staffordshire, UK -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/27/2014 -- Potteries Mortgage Desk has recently published a First time buyers guide and conducting help to buy clinics workshops and consultations that explains the program in careful detail, helping prospective purchasers to make sound decisions when they are trying to find a mortgage to purchase their first home.
A variety of lenders are willing to offer first time buyers mortgages of up to 75% of the value of the home they wish to purchase. You still need to come up with a deposit of 5% of the property price. So you pay just 80% of the property price now, and the remaining 20% is provided by a Government equity loan. In England & Wales this is interest free for the first 5 years, and in Scotland is interest free for the term of the loan which could make your monthly mortgage
Potteries Mortgage Desk’s Principal, Don Nicely, a regular contributor to The Stoke Sentinel, says it may be time for people to take action if they are hoping to get in on the housing market because the Help to Buy program is only expected to continue for the next three years. Nicely has been a guest on BBC radio Stoke and says that this is an opportunity that should not be ignored .
If you are interested in taking advantage of the Help to Buy program and would like A Free copy of our First time Buyer Guide, we invite you to contact us.
O 01782 615095
M 07798 584572
Our company is part of the First Complete Network, 2012 winner for best mortgage network at (mortgage strategy awards).
About Potteries Mortgage Desk
Potteries Mortgage Desk is a leading whole of market independent mortgage broker based in the potteries Principle Mr Don Nicely Is regularly featured in regional newspapers local radio ommentating on the mortgage market.