Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/20/2014 -- Poultry Feed Market by Type (Layers, Broilers, And Turkeys), Additives (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, And Feed Acidifiers) & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
This research report provides a separate in-depth market insight into both, the global poultry feed and global poultry feed additives markets that are currently witnessing a steady growth owing to the increasing demand for protein rich convenient food. Poultry feed additives are added to the poultry feed to improve their nutritive value and enhance their functionality. The poultry feed and poultry feed additives market is observed to be growing at a steady pace in the future, due to the increasing demand for poultry meat and poultry meat products across the globe.
Poultry feed is used to feed poultry, including chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, and other domestic birds. Poultry additives are primarily included to improve the efficiency of the bird's growth and/or laying capacity, prevent diseases, and improve feed utilization. Any additives used in the feed need to be approved for use and then used as directed with respect to inclusion levels and duration of feeding the poultry.
Poultry food ingredients and additives are specific for the type and age of birds being fed. Common feed additives used in poultry diets include antibiotics, vitamins, antibiotics, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, feed enzymes, acidifiers, and others. The largest markets for poultry feed and poultry feed additives include Asia-Pacific and North America, and they collectively account for more than 60% of the total consumption.
The poultry feed market is highly fragmented. Some of the key players profiled in the report include Evonik Industries AG (Germany), CHR. Hansen Holdings A/S (Denmark), Novus International Inc (U.S), Royal DSM N.V. ( The Netherlands), BASF (Badishce Anilin und Soda Fabrik) (Germany), Alltech Inc. (U.S), ADM (Archer Daniels Midland Company) (U.S), Charoen Popkhand Foods (Thailand), ABF Plc (Associated British Food) (U.K), and Cargill Inc (U.S).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Feed Phosphate Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Feed Pigment Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Acidifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Antioxidants Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Animal Feed Additives Market - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2018)
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Industrial Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Propionic Acid & Derivatives Market By Applications (Animal Feed & Grain Preservatives, Food Preservatives, Herbicides, Cellulose Acetate Propionate) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018