Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/08/2014 -- Introduction
Air Fresheners in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific air fresheners market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The air fresheners market consists of the retail sales of continuous air fresheners, electrical air fresheners, car air fresheners, and pump/aerosol air fresheners. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific air fresheners market had total revenues of $2.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.0% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 668.0 million units in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2.4bn by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air fresheners market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air fresheners market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key air fresheners market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific air fresheners market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific air fresheners market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific air fresheners market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific air fresheners market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Fresheners in Germany
- Air Fresheners in the United States
- Air Fresheners in Canada
- Air Fresheners in France
- Air Fresheners in Europe
- Air Fresheners in the United Kingdom
- Air Fresheners in China
- Air Fresheners in Japan
- Global Air Fresheners
- Air Fresheners in Japan - a Snapshot (2013)