Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/02/2014 -- Net exports will remain the key driver of economic growth in Bulgaria, as the domestic economy continues to be plagued by low consumer and business confidence. A pick-up in government expenditure has not been sufficient to offset a decline in real household consumption expenditure, indicating that domestic demand remains elusive. We forecast real GDP growth to accelerate from 0.5% in 2013 to 1.6% this year.
Headline Industry Data (local currency):
- 2014 food consumption growth: +0.6%; forecast compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 2013 to 2018: +1.6%.
- 2014 alcoholic drinks sales volume growth: +0.7%; forecast CAGR 2013 to 2018: +2.2%.
- 2014 soft drinks sales volume growth: +1.7%; forecast CAGR 2013 to 2018: +1.2%.
- 2014 mass grocery retail sales growth: +2.5%; forecast CAGR 2013 to 2018: +3%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Industry Trends
Danone Transfers Ownership Of Bulgarian Plant
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Czech Republic Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Greece Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Caribbean Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Malaysia Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Croatia Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Colombia Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Australia Food & Drink Report Q3 2014
- Chile Food & Drink Report Q2 2014
- Argentina Food & Drink Report 2014
- Hong Kong Food & Drink Report 2014