Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/22/2014 -- PeriTec Biosciences, Ltd. (PeriTec) is a medical device company. The company develops stents lined with bovine peritoneal tissue. It provides products such as peritoneum-lined self-expanding stent, periteneum-lined balloon-expandable stent, vascular patch and dialysis graft. The company's pipeline products include bio-absorbable stent. PeriTec's scientific grants include SBIR, TATRC and GCIC. Its intellectual properties include, three United States patents issued, four pending and all international patents filed. PeriTec is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the PeriTec Biosciences, Ltd. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.<\li> - Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.<\li> - Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.<\li> - Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.<\li> - Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.<\li> - Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.<\li> - Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.<\li> - Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.<\li> -
Companies Mentioned in this Report: PeriTec Biosciences, Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Nuvera Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Semprus BioSciences - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alafair Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update