Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/14/2014 -- Mexico's obesity problem is a major concern amongst consumers and the authorities, making spreads more careful than ever with their messages to consumers. One example was Ferrero de Mexico's Nutella, which is still keen to educate consumers about the best part of the day to consume Nutella. Ferrero states that a breakfast with a piece of bread with Nutella on it, a piece of fruit and a glass of milk is a complete breakfast, which is convenient and full of energy. The message is very well...
Euromonitor International's Spreads in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chocolate Spreads, Honey, Jams and Preserves, Nut and Seed Based Spreads, Yeast-based Spreads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spreads market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Romania to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Australia to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in India to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Japan to 2017
- The Future of the Syrups and Spreads Market in Germany to 2017