Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/26/2014 -- South Africa continues to remain a cash-dominated society, especially when it comes people with lower to middle income. In an attempt to service the needs of consumers, the country continues to witness expansion in the number of ATM units available across the country. Lower-income consumers continue to perceive "cash as king", with many South Africans withdrawing their entire salaries upon receipt.
Euromonitor International's ATM Transactions in South Africa report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the ATM Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
- South Africa Credit Cards: Market Update
- South Africa Charge Cards: Market Update
- South Africa Debit Cards: Market Update
- Credit Cards in South Africa
- Charge Cards in South Africa
- Pre-Paid Cards in South Africa
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Korea
- Debit Cards in South Africa
- ATM Cards in South Korea