Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/14/2014 -- Consumer lending picked up slightly in 2013 as the UK economy began to pull clear of its recession, albeit growing at the still poor rate of 1%. Both gross lending and outstanding balance figures grew by 2% over 2012, compared to less than 1% growth rates in the previous year, which suggests that confidence is slowly being restored. This remains a patchy market, however, and a far from certain one. For a start, the country remains divided regionally, with some areas stuck in recession, while...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in United Kingdom report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Credit in the United Kingdom
- The UK Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The UK Dairy Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The UK Chilled and Deli Foods Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The UK Savory Snacks Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The UK Fish and Seafood Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The UK Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Beer, Cider and Pre-mixed Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?