Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/18/2014 -- Deodorants prove to be resilient to the recession, as they are considered staples. Although brand loyalty remains stronger in comparison to other personal care products, ever more Greeks are on the lookout for discounts, willing to stock products once they find an attractive promotion. Consumers are increasingly opting for unisex products, with men's deodorants performing worse that the market average.
Elais-Unilever Hellas SA maintained its leadership of deodorants in Greece during 2013, with a value share of 30% although its market share declined in comparison to the previous year. Axe and Dove enjoy top-five ranking in value share terms, while the company invests heavily in its promotion and advertising in order to keep prime positioning. Seasonal offers and discounts are also employed as a promotional tactic.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In view of their status of commodities, deodorants will remain resilient to the recession also over the forecast period. On both gender fronts, consumers are increasingly opting for more effective products to respond to higher levels of hygiene and comfort. Long lasting protection will therefore remain important, but increasingly more consumers will also look for products with milder formulas, like parabens-free or aluminium-free.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Greece with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Greece, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Greece market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Greece?
- What are the major brands in Greece?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Depilatories Market in India to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Romania to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Argentina to 2017
- Depilatories Market in the United States to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Philippines to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Israel to 2017
- Depilatories Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Belgium to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Ukraine to 2017