Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- Food preparation appliances still enjoyed consumer demand in 2013 in the United Arab Emirates. This category grew in volume terms thanks to the rising trend of appearances and well-being, leading consumers to adopt healthier eating habits. Additionally, the growing number of women entering the labour market led to demand for convenience, such as time- and labour-saving food appliances. As a result, food preparation appliances registered volume growth of 7% in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Food Preparation Appliances in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Blenders, Citrus Pressers, Food Processors, Grinders and Choppers, Juice Extractors, Mixers, Other Food Preparation Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Preparation Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Food Preparation Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Personal Care Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the UAE to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the UAE to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the UAE to 2017