Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/19/2014 -- Luxury travel goods had positive retail value growth of 6% in 2013, together with the increasing number of South Korean travellers. As more and more people regard tourism as an effective chance to refresh themselves, demands for travel goods also shows positive growth in general. Amongst these travellers, those who want to have their own and differentiating travel goods tend to look for luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Rimowa or Goyard, which have strengths in heritage, design and function.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Travel Goods in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Travel Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Travel Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Travel Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- Luxury Goods in South Africa
- Luxury Travel Goods in South Africa
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Luxury Travel Goods in Japan
- Luxury Travel Goods in the Philippines
- Luxury Goods in Japan
- Luxury Goods in Poland
- Luxury Travel Goods in Malaysia