Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/23/2014 -- Real estate and construction markets were growth drivers behind the performance of refrigeration appliances in 2013. Overall rental rates saw a decline, allowing these markets to enjoy growing consumer demand thanks to the increasing population in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, higher disposable incomes led consumers to move onto more added-value products. As a result, refrigeration appliances recorded positive volume and value growth in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Refrigeration Appliances in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Built-in Refrigeration Appliances, Electric Wine Coolers/Chillers, Freestanding Refrigeration Appliances, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Fridges.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Refrigeration Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Personal Care Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Food Preparation Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Laundry Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Large Cooking Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Irons in the United Arab Emirates
- Conditioner Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017