Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements continues to capitalise on the health and wellness trends in Thailand as local consumers expect the good health and life expectancy to enjoy a successful retirement. Due to the hectic lifestyles of urban Thai consumers with dietary imbalances and insufficient exercise, they tend to realise the importance of vitamins and dietary supplements as a preventive measure to lower the risks of chronic diseases and boost their body's immune system to keep bodily organs functioning regularly.
Capturing 38% value share, Cerebos (Thailand) Ltd led in vitamins and dietary supplements in Thailand during 2013. Cerebos continued to budget heavily for its advertising campaigns to stimulate the consumption of bottled chicken essence in a younger consumer base via the endorsement of young celebrities including Peach Pachon, Nichkun, Opal Panisara and music band Room 39, with the emphasis on brain cognition benefits. To gear up its brand share in 2013, Cerebos did not hesitate to introduce a series of new launches to strengthen the dynamics of products across different segments in tonics and bottled nutritive drinks including Brand's GenU, Brand's InnerShine Ruby Signature Essence and Brand's Chamomile to capture unmet demand. The launch of Brand's GenU during 2013, with concentrated ginseng extract positioned as a brain health and immune system booster, highlighted the opportunity for growth in herbal/traditional-based tonics and bottled nutritive drinks, given the concern over the unpleasant odour of chicken essence amongst young Thai consumers. Brand's InnerShine Ruby Signature Essence with extracts from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and hydrolysed collagen peptide endorsed by Pechaya Wattanamontri was launched in 2013 to bolster the popularity of its Brand's InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip to boost its share in beauty tonics and bottled nutritive drinks aimed at working women with moderate income in Thailand. Seeing the trend for multiple screens of computers, tablets and smartphones in the daily routines of Thai consumers, Cerebos decided to invite Naded Kugimiya to become the new brand ambassador of Brand's Veta Berry for the purpose of capturing more male consumer groups who also demanded dietary supplements to maintain eye health.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The trend for health and wellness in Thailand is expected to prosper over the forecast period, driven by the hectic lifestyles of consumers who search for products to compensate their poor dietary habits and lack of time for rest or exercise. An intake of vitamins and dietary supplements is regarded as a preventive measure to stay healthy and prolong longevity rather than spending large expenses on healthcare at retirement. It is imperative for brand players to keep educating consumers on awareness of the importance of vitamins and dietary supplements for healthy lives over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Thailand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Thailand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Thailand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Thailand?
- What are the major brands in Thailand?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Hungary
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the United Kingdom