Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/11/2014 -- Interior design in Czech households is following Western trends with spacious rooms and efficiently organised kitchens. This trend increased the popularity of built-in over freestanding appliances. However, more consumers choose freestanding appliances due to their lower prices.
Electrolux leads with a 28% share of retail volume sales in 2013, thanks to the strong advertising of its brands on television and in magazines, which explain the benefits of certain products. The company also promotes its brands widely on the internet. As a leader in innovation and holder of the widest product portfolio, Electrolux is the key manufacturer. However, in 2013, the company recorded the biggest decrease in retail volume share due to stronger competition, including newly emerging brands. The second-ranked player is Whirlpool CR sro with a 14% retail volume share, followed closely by Gorenje CS sro.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Refrigeration appliance sales will be affected by economic stabilisation in the country, as consumers will see improved disposable income. Manufacturers will focus on improving their marketing and promotion strategies in order to attract more customers and maximize their profits. More consumers will shift from economy to mid-priced brands, as prices of refrigeration appliances are predicted to increase only slightly. Therefore, refrigeration appliances is expected to post a 2% retail volume CAGR over the forecast period, while constant value sales are set to grow by a 1% CAGR.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Refrigeration Appliances industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Refrigeration Appliances industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Refrigeration Appliances in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Refrigeration Appliances in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What is the preferred refrigeration capacity size?
- What are the growth prospects for fridge freezers over the medium term?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Built-in Refrigeration Appliances, Electric Wine Coolers/Chillers, Freestanding Refrigeration Appliances, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Fridges.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Refrigeration Appliances in Turkey
- Refrigeration Appliances in Romania
- Refrigeration Appliances in Italy
- Refrigeration Appliances in Malaysia
- Refrigeration Appliances in Japan
- Household Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Refrigeration Appliances in Russia
- Refrigeration Appliances in Germany
- Refrigeration Appliances in Indonesia