Guangzhou, Guangdong -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/29/2012 -- Jinzhou Titanium Industry Co., Ltd. (Jinzhou Titanium), the only chloride TiO2 manufacturer in China, is on the way to be acquired, according to CCM’s March issue of TiO2 China Monthly Report.
On 20 March, the local government reports that the equity deal of Hongkong Hanxing Investment Co., Ltd. (Hongkong Hanxing) to acquire Jinzhou Titanium has been approved by the Ministry of Commerce of P. R. C. (MOC) recently, accompanied by a Certificate of Approval for Establishment of Enterprises with Investment of Taiwan, Hongkong, Macao and Overseas Chinese in the People's Republic of China. The value of the acquisition is USD94.9 million, becoming the largest foreign acquisition project in Jinzhou City by now.
After being acquired, Jinzhou Titanium will get a total investment of USD121.8 million and a registered capital of USD40.5 million. And it will continue to operate TiO2 production.
Hongkong Hanxing, a subsidiary of CITIC Group Corporation (CITIC Group) will get all the equity of Jinzhou Titanium that held by CITIC Jinzhou Metal Co., Ltd. (CITIC Jinzhou Metal, also a subsidiary of CITIC Group) through the acquisition.
The acquisition, required to be under review by MOC and other five Chinese ministries, turns out to be time-consuming. Luckily, a lot of effort made by local foreign trade and economic cooperation departments has gone into promoting the approval progress of the acquisition.
Source: TiO2 China Monthly Report 1203
Content of TiO2 China Monthly Report 1203:
- China's TiO2 export and import situation in Jan. 2012
- Taihai Technology sets up chloride titanium project with the government
- Multinationals benefit from higher TiO2 prices in 2011
- TiO2 production to start in Sri Lanka
- Import situation of cosmetic TiO2 in China in 2011
- Jinzhou Titanium to be acquired
- China's titanium feedstock import situation Jan. 2012
- Iluka upbeat on the profitability of titanium feedstock
- Gunson, DuPont sign ilmenite offtake agreement
- Indonisia exterts strict regulation on mineral resources
- Titanium feedstock related investment hot in Western China
- Coating production drives TiO2 consumption in China
- Dow eyes the fast growing Western China
TiO2 China Monthly Report, a monthly publication issued by CCM International on 25th of every month, will penetrate into Chinese TiO2 market from a global view, deeply analyse TiO2 industrial chain and manufacturers’ competitiveness and trace the latest industrial hotspots and dynamics, aiming to provide the most valuable information about China’s TiO2 industry.
CCM is dedicated to market research in China, Asia-Pacific Rim and global market. With a staff of more than 150 dedicated highly-educated professionals. CCM offers Market Data, Analysis, Reports, Newsletters, Buyer-Trader Information, Import/Export Analysis all through its new proprietary product ValoTracer.
For more information, please visit http://www.cnchemicals.com.
CCM International Ltd.
Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
17th Floor, Huihua Commercial & Trade Mansion, No.80 Xianlie Zhong Road, Guangzhou 510070, China
Source : http://www.cnchemicals.com/PressRoom/PressRoomDetail_w_1013.html