Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/22/2012 -- ReportReserve announces the inclusion of its new report in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry.
Canadean's "Hormel Foods Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Hormel Foods Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hormel Foods Corporation
Canadean's "Hormel Foods Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hormel Foods Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hormel Foods Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hormel Foods Corporation (Hormel) is a manufacturer and marketer of food and meat products in the US. The key products of the company include hams, bacon, sausages, franks, canned luncheon meats, stews, chilis, hash, meat spreads, shelf-stable microwaveable entrees and salsas. The company sells its products to retail, foodservice and wholesale operations, under various brands such as Always Tender, Chili Master, Dinty Moore, Fast 'N Easy and Marrakesh Express. Hormel offers its products domestically in 50 states of the US and several international markets including Canada, Australia, Japan, China and Netherlands. Hormel is headquartered in the Austin, Minnesota, the US.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/hormel-foods-corporation-consumer-packaged-goods-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-529281