Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/26/2014 -- Display Materials Market by Material (Metal Oxide, a-Silicon, LTPS, PET, PEN, Photonic Crystals), Technology (OLED, LED, TFT-LCD, LED-LCD, Plasma, LCOS, DLP), Application (Conventional, 3D, Transparent, Flexible) & Geography - Global Forecast to 2013 - 2020
The role of dielectric display materials in display panels has evolved so as to meet the changing requirements of the new and more advanced chip designs and packaging technologies. Dielectric materials are an integral part of the display panels that define the nature and the role of the displays. The technological innovations, research, and the fabrication processes of the materials and displays, altogether, have propelled the display industry to greater heights. As the consumers demand more functionality in lighter and user-friendly devices, more and more sophisticated materials are being discovered and designed for the fabrication of the displays.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The research published on display materials covers significant game-changing materials in the display panels that are from components such as electrodes, substrates, and encapsulation layers; these materials define whether the display will be a LCD, LED, OLED, TFT, flexible, transparent, or 3D. There are several important trends which have been driving the technological innovations in the display industry since its early days, and which, directly or indirectly, are driving the display materials market, currently. These trends include image quality, screen size, portability, power savings, interconnectivity, user-friendliness. While these trends still remain as strong undercurrents, new drivers are being introduced such as, the need for the flexible, wearable, foldable, transparent, and 3D technologies that will play a more prominent role in shaping the display industry.
The display material study also talks about the different applications in which the materials are incorporated that are in conventional displays, flexible displays, transparent displays, and 3D displays. The technological segmentation that is described in the study includes LCD displays, TFT-LCD displays, LED displays, OLED displays, liquid crystals on silicon displays (LCoS), plasma displays, flexible displays, and so on
Lastly, the dielectric display materials research study is segmented on the basis of geography in to North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
Apart from the market segmentation, analysis and the respective data, the report also includes qualitative analysis of various market dynamics such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues, and winning imperatives. The report includes profiles of prominent market players in the display materials segment and display manufacturers with their respective company market share analysis.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Graphene Electronics Market: Materials (PV, Electronics); Devices (Supercapacitors, Transistors, Spintronics, Sensors, ICs & Chips, Lenses); Products (Computing, Consumer, Memory, Display); Developments (Nanotubes & Ribbons, Fullerenes) (2013 - 2023)
- Sapphire Technology Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Wearable Electronics Market and Technology Analysis (2013 - 2018): By Components (Sensors, Battery, Display, Networking); Applications (Consumer, Healthcare, Enterprise); Products (Smart -Textiles, Glasses, Watches);e-Materials & Geography
- Quantum Dots Market - Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- 3D Printing Market by Technology (SLA, SLS, EBM, FDM, EBM, LOM, 3DP), Materials (Polymers, Metal), Application (Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer, Healthcare, Government & Defense) & Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC & ROW) (2013 - 2020)
- Silicon Photonics Market by Products (Silicon Optical Interconnects & Wavelength Division Multiplexer Filters & Others), Applications (Telecommunication, Datacom, High Performance Computing & Others) & Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- 3D Imaging Market [3D Modeling; 3D Scanning; 3D rendering; Layout and Animation; Image Reconstruction]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Functional Printing Market (2013 - 2020) by Materials (Substrate, Inks), Technology (Inkjet, Screen, Flexo, Gravure), Application (Sensors, Displays, Batteries, RFID, Lighting, PV, Medical), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- United Kingdom Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others