Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/25/2014 -- Nutraceutical Ingredients Market by Type (Probiotics, Proteins, Plant Extracts, Minerals, Vitamins, Fibers, Carotenoids & Others) by Application (Functional Foods & Beverages, Supplements, Animal Nutrition, Personal Care)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
The nutraceutical ingredient market is rising with increased awareness of people and rising health concerns. Consumers are moving towards healthy food that fulfills the need of essential nutrients in the body. Rising awareness level of people towards their health is driving the market for the types of food & beverages that helps in maintaining balanced diet and proper health. Producers are considering the convenience factor for consumers and providing them with nutritious food & beverages instead of supplements. Cosmeceutical is another concept on the rise that combines nutraceutical with personal care. Several mineral-enriched or vitamins-enriched or herbal creams, shampoos, etc. are launched by the companies andalso better skincare, hair-care etc. Animal nutrition is budding with growing meat and milk market. Manufacturers of animal feed attain more output from animals and for this purpose various nutritious ingredients are used in animal feed. The report covers the five key application of nutraceutical ingredients i.e., functional food, functional beverages, dietary supplements, animal nutrition, and personal care.
Prebiotics, probiotics, amino acids, peptides & proteins, phytochemicals & plant extracts, omega 3 & structured lipids, fibers & specialty carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins, carotenoids & antioxidants are the different nutraceutical ingredients being covered in the study. The key regions that are considered for the study are North America, Europe, Asia-pacific and Rest of the world. Asia-pacific forms the dominant market with highest share and CAGR. The globalnutraceutical ingredient market is estimated to experience a growth rate of 7.2% from 2013 to 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
NUTRACEUTICAL INGREDIENT MARKET: MARKET REVENUE, BY TYPE, 2013 VS 2018 ($ BILLION)
Source: Industry Journals, Company Presentations, MarketsandMarkets Analysis
The report defines the nutraceutical ingredient market value in the overall nutraceutical industry. It also includes qualitative and technical data pertaining to nutraceutical ingredient such as subtypes, source, application etc. The report also provides comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key issues in the nutraceutical ingredient industry. The major players in the market have also been identified and profiled.
The major players include DuPont (U.S.A), Royal DSM (Netherlands), Cargill (U.S.A), ADM (U.S.A) and BASF (Germany).
1.1.1 SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The global nutraceutical ingredient market has been analyzed in terms of value on the basis of below mentioned classifications.
- Functional food
- Functional Beverages
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sodium Reduction Market By Ingredients (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts), Applications (Dairy & Frozen Foods, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Acidulants Market: Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Food Texture Market by Functionalities, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Gluten-Free Products Market By Type (Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Breakfast Cereals, Baking Mixes & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products), Sales Channel (Natural & Conventional) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Frozen Bakery Market by Types (Frozen Breads, Frozen Pizza Crust, Frozen Pastries, Frozen Cakes, Others), Distribution Channels (Artisan Bakers, Retail, Catering & Industrial, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Sugar Substitute Market - By Types (HFS, HIS & LIS), Subtypes (Stevia, Sorbitol, Tagatose, Aspartame, Saccharine, Sucralose, Xylitol & Others) & Applications (Healthcare & Personal Care, Beverage & Food) - Global Trends, Forecasts to 2018