Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/18/2014 -- OTC Medications in Japan by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers analgesics, cough/cold/flu, gastro-intestinal, dermatological remedies and vitamins and minerals. It excludes products which require prescriptions but includes pharmacy approved. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market size for OTC Medications in Japan is given in JPY with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Japan. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- OTC Medications in Indonesia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Research Report on China's OTC Drug Market, 2013-2017
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- OTC Medications in Finland - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Medications in Australia - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Medications in Belgium - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Medications in the US - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Medications in Norway - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Medications in Germany - a Snapshot (2012)
- OTC Medications in Switzerland - a Snapshot (2012)