Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/18/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements continued to benefit from the long-term health-consciousness trend in Hong Kong. Consumers are increasingly sophisticated in their understanding of these products' benefits and the high household penetration of broadband-enabled computers and smartphones in the country enable consumers to easily research product benefits online. As a result of these trends, consumers took an increasingly proactive approach to their health during the review period, increasingly...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Finland
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in New Zealand
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece