Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of SAIC Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"SAIC Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SAIC Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SAIC Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SAIC Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SAIC, Inc. (SAIC) provides engineering, scientific, systems integration, and technical solutions and services. The company provides solutions in the areas of intelligence, energy, infrastructure, health, defense, surveillance, cyber-security, and reconnaissance. It also provides services such as systems engineering and integration, software development, cyber security services, modeling and simulation, enterprise information solutions, and research and development. The company serves the US and foreign governments, civil agencies, and commercial markets. SAIC is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit