Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- Global Semiconductors industry guide summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global semiconductors market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global semiconductors market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key semiconductors market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global semiconductors market with five year forecasts.
- Compare data from 8 major economies alongside individual chapters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global semiconductors market had total revenues of $369.8m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2009 and 2013.
The integrated semiconductors segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $316.4m, equivalent to 85.6% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $518.6m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global semiconductors market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global semiconductors market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global semiconductors market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global semiconductors market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Millimeter Wave (MM Wave) Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide