Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/24/2014 -- Skin care in Italy is a highly competitive category in which developments are generally driven by the development of new concepts and ongoing technological innovation. In line with the consistent ageing of the Italian population, the major trend in skin care in Italy during 2013 was the shift towards anti-ageing products. Sun filter, anti-wrinkle, skin nourishment and radiant complexion were all key words used in the marketing of skin care over the course of the year. The category's leading...
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in New Zealand
- Skin Care in South Korea
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Skin Care in Japan
- Skin Care in Norway
- Skin Care in the US
- Skin Care in Germany
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Make-Up, Skin Care and Beauty Product Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts