Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/10/2014 -- Smart Lighting Market by Component (Relays, Occupancy Sensors, Actuators, Transmitters, Receivers), Lighting Type (LED, FL, CFL, HID), Connectivity Technology (Wired, Wireless), Application (Commercial, Industrial, Public, Government, Residential) & Geography - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2014-2020
The smart lighting technology lead to reduction in the energy level to a greater extent by automatically turning off lights when not needed. This contributes in reducing the overall energy consumption. The smart lighting market is growing at a tremendous rate. It provides a variety of lighting control solutions to reduce the energy consumption in commercial, industrial as well as, residential sectors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Factors like continuing rapid rate of urbanization, increase in the mobility, energy cost are responsible for increasing demand of the smart lighting industry. Such factors have a direct impact on the economic, social and environmental parameters. The smart lighting industry has been focusing on providing better system-wide control over lighting in such a way that the consumption of lighting energy is automatically reduced as much as possible. The introduction of new wireless technologies offers expansion to the capabilities of lighting control.
The smart lighting market is segmented on the basis of lighting type such as; Light Emitting Diode lamps (LED), Fluorescent lamps (FL), Compact Fluorescent lamps (CFL) and High Intensity Discharge lamps (HID). Also, the smart lighting market is segmented into various lighting control components like; relays, controllable breakers, occupancy sensors, dimming actuators, switch actuators, blind/ shutter actuators, transmitters and receivers. The occupancy sensors are further sub-segmented into Passive Infrared (PIR), ultrasonic, dual-technology sensors. The communication technologies play an important role in the evolution of the smart lighting market. The report describes wired and wireless communication technologies used in smart lighting. The smart lighting market is further segmented according to application verticals like commercial and industrial, residential, outdoor lighting, public and government buildings and automobiles.
The report includes segmentation of the geographic market for smart lighting into five major regions: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World. The recent smart lighting trends like internet enabled devices, integration of wireless technologies and others are also briefly explained in the report. The report talks about porter's five force analysis of the smart lighting markets along with the value chain analysis. It includes the most recent developments in the market under winning imperatives and burning issues and also describes the driving and restraining factors for the smart lighting industry.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ACUITY BRANDS, INC., DIGITAL LUMENS, INC., ENCELIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC., HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL, LEGRAND S.A., LUTRON ELECRONICS, CO., OSRAM LICHT AG, ROYAL PHILIPS ELECTRONICS N.V., STREETLIGHT.VISION, ZUMTOBEL AG
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart Factory Market by Technology (SCADA, DCS, PLC, ERP, MES, PLM, MOM), Field Devices (Industrial Network, Robotics, RFID, And Motors & Drives, Relays & Switches, & Sensors), Application (Process, Discrete) - Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Wearable Electronics Market and Technology Analysis (2013 - 2018): By Components (Sensors, Battery, Display, Networking); Applications (Consumer, Healthcare, Enterprise); Products (Smart -Textiles, Glasses, Watches);e-Materials & Geography
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discrete & IC) and Substrate Wafer Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2022
- Graphene Electronics Market: Materials (PV, Electronics); Devices (Supercapacitors, Transistors, Spintronics, Sensors, ICs & Chips, Lenses); Products (Computing, Consumer, Memory, Display); Developments (Nanotubes & Ribbons, Fullerenes) (2013 - 2023)
- Gesture Recognition For Smart TV Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Internet of Things Technology and Application Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Supercapacitor Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Smart Homes Market - Analysis & Global Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)