Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/25/2014 -- Specialty Chemicals in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South America specialty chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The specialty chemical market covers the revenues generated from the sales of high value-added chemicals used in the manufacture of a wide variety of products, including but not limited to fine chemicals, additives, advanced polymers, adhesives, sealants and specialty paints, pigments and coatings. The market value represent the revenues from the sales of such products valued at ex-manufacturer price. Any currency conversions have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The South American specialty chemicals market had total revenues of $30.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2008 and 2012.
- The advanced polymer, adhesives & sealants segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $8.6bn, equivalent to 28.4% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $39.1bn the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the specialty chemicals market in South America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the specialty chemicals market in South America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key specialty chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America specialty chemicals market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South America economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the South America specialty chemicals market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South America specialty chemicals market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America specialty chemicals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up South America's specialty chemicals market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Specialty Chemicals in North America
- Specialty Gas Market by Types (High Purity, Noble, Carbon, Halogen, & Others), by Applications (Manufacturing, Electronics, Healthcare, Academics, & Others) & Geography - Global Trends and Forecast to 2018
- Industrial Gases in South America
- Ethylbenzene Global Market to 2020 - Growth in South and Central America to Outpace China, While Asia-Pacific Continues to be the Major Volume Contributor
- Acetic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Surge in VAM and PTA Sectors in Asia Pacific to Drive Global Demand
- Caprolactam Global Market to 2020 - Growth driven by Rising Demand from Nylon Fiber and Resin and Films Applications in China
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market by Technology (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot Melt & Radiation), by Application (Industrial Tapes, Specialty Tapes, Medical Tapes, Labels, Graphics & Others) & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in South and Central America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Purified Terephthalic Acid Global Market to 2020 - Overcapacity and Declining Margins to Hinder Global Demand in the Short Term
- North and Latin American Crop Protection Chemicals Market by Types (Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-pesticides and Adjuvants), by Crop Types, by Geography: Trends and Forecast to 2018