Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/26/2014 -- Iranian sugar confectionery has been a combination of modern and traditional sugar products. Previously, only limited types of modern sugar confectionery, like standard mints and toffees, were popular in Iran but with the expansion of the activities of key suppliers like Dadash Baradar Co, other categories could also find considerable volume sales. The main consumption method of sugar is still sugarloaf which is divided by hand into irregular sugar cubes and is sold in bulk to be used especially with tea (Iranian consumers usually use sugar cubes rather than granulated sugar).
Nejati Industrial Group(Anata), Shirin Asal Co and Dadash Baradar Co could remain as the leaders in sugar confectionary accounting for more than half of the value sales in 2013. These companies benefit from a long history in production of different types of sugar confectionery, especially boiled sweets, toffees and mints, and could expand their distribution networks to ensure on time delivery of their products to even traditional outlets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sugar confectionery is expected to see good growth rates during the forecast period; very similar to the performance of the review period. One reason for this behaviour is a faster rise in the unit price of chocolate confectionery, which will persuade many potential consumers of chocolate confectionery to switch to sugar confectionery as a more affordable alternative. In addition, traditional sugar confectioneries like Gaz or Halva are expected to see very significant growth in volume terms during the forecast period. Overall, sugar confectionery will see a volume CAGR of almost 3%, which is very similar to the review period CAGR.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sugar Confectionery industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sugar Confectionery industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sugar Confectionery in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sugar Confectionery in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- Are consumers in developing markets abandoning comparatively cheaper sugar confectionery for chocolate?
- What are market opportunities for sugar-free products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Boiled Sweets, Liquorice, Lollipops, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Other Sugar Confectionery, Pastilles, Gums, Jellies and Chews, Toffees, Caramels and Nougat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Australia to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Canada to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Germany to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Japan to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Belgium to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Greece to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in the UAE to 2017