Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/10/2014 -- SynCardia Systems, Inc. (SynCardia) designs, develops, manufactures, sells and implements cardiovascular devices. Its flagship product is the SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart, which was formally known as CardioWest Total Artificial Heart. The size and shape of the artificial heart is designed to fit in the space of the removed diseased ventricles. This product is used for the patients with end-stage biventricular failure and also serves as a bridge to human heart transplant. SynCardia's major customers include medical institutions and hospitals. SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart is FDA, Health Canada and CE approved and is instantly available at SynCardia Certified Centers. It sells its products in the US and the UK through its own distribution network. SynCardia is headquartered in Arizona, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company SynCardia Systems, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: SynCardia Systems, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Sorin S.p.A. (SRN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Roche Diagnostics Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- DexCom, Inc. (DXCM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update