Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/31/2014 -- This research report presents shipment volume and value forecast and recent quarter review of the Taiwanese tablet industry. The report includes shipment volume and value, ASP, and product mix analysis. The content of this report is based on primary data obtained through interviews with notebook PC makers. The report finds that the Taiwanese tablet industry's shipment volume growth soared in the fourth quarter, mainly due to the seasonal demand in North America and new product rollouts. As a result, in the fourth quarter of 2013, traditionally the peak season for tablets, the industry's shipment volume witnessed 68% sequential growth. Nevertheless, with the effect of holiday shopping season tapering off, it is anticipated that the industry's shipment volume will drop in the first quarter of 2014.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Taiwanese Desktop PC Industry ,1Q 2014
- The Taiwanese Tablet Industry, 1Q 2013
- The Taiwanese Tablet Industry, 2Q 2013
- The Taiwanese Tablet Industry, 3Q 2013
- The Taiwanese Large-area TFT-LCD Panel Industry, 1Q 2014
- The Taiwanese Small and Medium Size TFT-LCD Panel Industry, 1Q 2014
- The Taiwanese Fabless IC Industry, 1Q 2014
- The Taiwanese Desktop PC Industry, 1Q 2013
- The Taiwanese Desktop PC Industry, 2Q 2013
- The Taiwanese Server System and Server Motherboard Industries, 2Q 2013