Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/03/2014 -- Saudi theatre and music production market grows 48% over 2007-2012 to SR394 million, underpinned by high Internet usage by Saudis to listen to local artists' music. Local industry heavily constrained due to negative attitudes of conservative Saudis to various forms of entertainment. Profits rise 79% over review period to SR139 million in 2012, profitability expands six percentage points to 38%. Industry characterised by moderate degree of concentration, as eight largest companies capture 44% of industry's turnover in 2012. Industry expected to grow 49% over 2013-2018 forecast period, reaching SR547 million in the latter year.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Theatre and Music Production in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 9214. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Theatre and Music Production in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 9214 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Artistic, Literary Creation and Interpretation, Other Activities Related to Art.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Theatre and Music Production in Russia: Industrial Report
- Theatre and Music Production in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Theatre and Music Production in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Theatre and Music Production in Japan: Industrial Report
- Theatre and Music Production in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Theatre and Music Production in India: Industrial Report
- Publishing of Recorded Audio Media in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Reproduction of Recorded Media in Japan: Industrial Report
- Reproduction of Recorded Media in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Theatre and Music Production in Australia: Industrial Report