Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/19/2014 -- Sales of toilet care goods remained underwhelming during 2013, with current value growth remaining static. Many British people prefer to purchase tried and tested home care products such as bleach to clean their toilets. The high popularity of bathroom cleaners in surface care also compromises sales of toilet care, as bathroom cleaners can be used for several different purposes, including the cleaning of toilets.
Euromonitor International's Toilet Care in United Kingdom market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: In-Cistern Devices, ITBs, Toilet Care Mousse/Foam, Toilet Care Tablets/Powders, Toilet Cleaning Systems, Toilet Liquids.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toilet Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Feminine Care Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The UK Skincare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Home Care in the United Kingdom
- Denture Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Body Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017