Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/29/2014 -- An increased number of visitors from neighbouring Romania and Greece contributed most towards strong growth of inbound trips to Bulgaria in 2013. Although traditionally strong source markets for Bulgarian tourism, Russia and Ukraine, did not perform well as the number of inbound trips from those countries decreased significantly in 2013, other prospective source markets, such as Germany and the UK witnessed strong growth in the number of trips made and contributed to the overall good results.
Bulgarian inbound tourism is expected to continue growing steadily over the forecast period and the total number of inbound trips to the country is expected to be heading towards nine million in 2018. Improved infrastructure within Bulgarian resorts, an increase in inbound flights from across Europe and growing popularity of the country as a party destination are all factors that will contribute towards this growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Bulgaria?
- How successful is Bulgaria in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Travel and Tourism in France to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Czech Republic