Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/20/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of UAE: FTTH and LTE Rollouts Will Add to the Momentum of the Telecom Market market report to its offering
‘UAE: FTTH and LTE Rollouts Will Add to the Momentum of the Telecom Market,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of the United Arab Emirates’ mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the UAE market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- The telecom market in the United Arab Emirates generated $8.0bn in service revenue in 2013. Prospects for future growth are buoyed by sustained investments by the two major players in the market, Du and Etisalat.
- Pyramid Research expects the UAE’s total market revenue to reach $10.1bn in 2018, with a cumulative revenue total of $46.4bn during 2014-2018.
- Mobile data will be the fastest-growing revenue segment in the Emirati market: we project that from 2013 to 2018, it will grow at a CAGR of 19.3%.
- Along with the presence of nationwide all-IP FTTH networks, the importance of developing local content and ads in the pay-TV market will encourage operators to embrace the new IPTV platforms.
‘UAE: FTTH and LTE Rollouts Will Add to the Momentum of the Telecom Market,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the United Arab Emirates today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the UAE telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- The UAE in a regional context: a review of telecom market size and growth rate compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the UAE.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the UAE’s telecom market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report on the UAE helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the United Arab Emirates’ telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the UAE’s telecom and pay-TV markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are also given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Emirates.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the UAE’s market to operators, vendors and investors.
Etisalat, Du, OSN, Alcatel-Lucent, Vringo, Google, YouTube, Samsung, Apple, Cisco, Skype, Yahsat (AlYah Satellite Communication Co.), YahClick
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit