Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/24/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, United States Gynecological Devices Market Outlook to 2020, provides key market data on the United States Gynecological Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Female Sterilization Devices (Transcervical Sterilization Devices (Micro-inserts) and Mechanical Sterilization Devices (Tubal Clips and Rings)), Endometrial Ablation Devices (Thermal Balloon, Hydrothermal Ablation (HTA), Bipolar Energy, Cryotherapy and Microwave Endometrial Ablation Devices) and Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents (Poly Vinyl Alcohol Particles, Trisacryl Gelatin Microspheres and Gelatin Sponge).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Gynecological Devices market wherever available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Gynecological Devices market segments - Female Sterilization Devices (Transcervical Sterilization Devices (Micro-inserts) and Mechanical Sterilization Devices (Tubal Clips and Rings)), Endometrial Ablation Devices (Thermal Balloon, Hydrothermal Ablation (HTA), Bipolar Energy, Cryotherapy and Microwave Endometrial Ablation Devices) and Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents (Poly Vinyl Alcohol Particles, Trisacryl Gelatin Microspheres and Gelatin Sponge).
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Gynecological Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Gynecological Devices market.
- Key players covered include Bayer Healthcare, Hologic, Boston Scientific, Microsulis Medical Limited, Cook Medical and Merit Medical.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Conceptus, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, CooperSurgical, Inc., Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Utah Medical Products, Inc., BSD Medical Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
- United States Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Cardiovascular Procedures Outlook to 2020
- North America Cardiac Assist Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- United States Orthopedic Procedures Outlook to 2020