Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/12/2014 -- Increased demand was seen for products that targeted various segments of the population in 2013. For instance, vitamins for children saw increasing popularity amongst Bolivian parents. The same was true of products targeting the elderly. Awareness of the benefits of vitamins and dietary supplements increased in Bolivia over the review period and with it the demand for specific products.
Comercial Miclar Srl remained the leading player in vitamins and dietary supplements in Bolivia in 2013, in accounting for a retail value sales share of 30%. The company's brands were relatively expensive, which was reflected in its high retail value sales share. However, the company was not considered a competitor by the other players present, due its direct selling status. This was the main advantage that Comercial Miclar Srl held over other players. Its Herbalife brand was able to reach a wide base of consumers through the company's sales force.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vitamins and dietary supplements is set to post a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, in terms of retail value sales at constant 2013 prices. Growth is expected to be driven by growing consumer awareness of the benefits provided by these products. Furthermore, players are likely to boost growth by introducing new formulations that appeal to specific segments of the population and new delivery formats for children. Moreover, changing dietary habits are likely to continue to have a favourable impact on the growth of vitamins and dietary supplements over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Hungary
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Nigeria
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the United Kingdom
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Indonesia