Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/12/2012 -- Sales of vitamins and dietary supplements continued to rise in 2011, thanks to the joint effects of several trends. First of all, manufacturers and distributors in Uzbekistan are active in marketing their products. This includes both direct advertisements and promotional campaigns through cooperation programmes with medical staff. In addition, the number of children and pregnant women, who are key consumers of vitamins and dietary supplements, continued to rise. This strengthened the potential...
Euromonitor International's Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Taiwan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in China
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the Czech Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Egypt
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Azerbaijan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Germany