Carpentersville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/27/2014 -- Ever since man began walking on 2 legs lower back pain has been a constant problem. This problem has been further compounded by some of the more recent advancements in modern technology that has occurred over the past 100 years. It seems that every new technology that has made life easier like: automobiles, computers, video games, laptops, cell phones, etc; causes people to hunch over more. Constant slouching creates an abnormal forward curvature of the spine, which increases the likelihood of low back pain. So the question remains, “What do you do for lower back pain?” Here is what you can do for low back pain. The answer is simple: Quit Slouching.
But having good posture all the time is much easier said than done because it seems like everything modern humans do causes them to slouch. Here is a list of common daily activities that reinforce slouching:
1. Sitting in front of a computer at work for 8+ hours a day/5 days a week.
2. Sitting and slouching in a poorly designed (bucket) car seat for hours every day.
3. Hunching forward while spending marathon sessions playing video games
4. Lurching forward while holding a cell phone to the ear.
5. Hunching forward while texting. This is a BIG problem among teenagers.
6. Leaning forward while carrying heavy backpacks. This is a BIG problem among schoolchildren.
7. Stooping over while working on a laptop or tablet.
8. Slouching on a couch or chair while watching hours of television everyday.
9. Slumping at poorly designed workstations on the job (Ex: cashiers & inspectors)
10. Slumping over on a bar stool. Bar stools are probably the most notorious posture-rackers.
In short, it seems like most of the activities of daily life reinforce bad posture, which makes it very difficult to have good posture. As a result, 80% of the USA population experiences back pain at some point in their lives. But good posture is the way to cure most back pain.
If maintaining good posture at all times to prevent low back pain is nearly impossible, then the BODY-ALINE presents an easy at home solution. The BODY-ALINE is the world’s first back strengthening and posture correction exercise machine. It strengthens the back and realigns the spine in one easy motion in less than 2 minutes a day. Plus, its proven safe and effective for ages 12 & up. If modern technology has helped create the problem, then modern technology also has the solution. With the BODY-ALINE, there is simply no excuse to suffer from lower back pain from poor posture anymore. This is what you do for low back pain and the single best way to get rid of lower back pain because it treats root cause.
Beyond the Curve LLC (BODY-ALINE)
180 South Western Ave (Suite # 180)
Carpentersville, IL 60110